1. INFORMATION FOR THE USER
Papeles Anoia, S.A., hereinafter, the website OWNER, is responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data and hereby informs you that these data will be processed according to the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) related to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of said data. You are thus informed of the following:
Purpose of the processing; to conduct commercial relations with the User. The anticipated operations to carry out the processing are:
- The sending of commercial communications of an advertising nature by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that makes it possible to deliver commercial communications. These communications will be made by the website OWNER in relation to its products and services, or those of its collaborators or suppliers with which it has reached a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to the personal data.
- Conducting statistical studies.
- Processing orders, requests or any type of petition made by the users through any of the methods of contact made available to them.
- Sending the website newsletter.
Criteria for storing the data: they shall be stored as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of their processing; when they are no longer necessary for this purpose, they shall be deleted with adequate security measures to ensure the pseudonymisation of the data or their total destruction.
Communication of the data: They shall not be communicated to third parties except as required by law.
Rights of the User:
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
- The right to access, correct, transfer and suppress their data and to limit or oppose their processing.
- The right to file a claim with the control authority (agpd.es) if they believe that the processing violates current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
Postal address: : Papeles Anoia, S.A. TUSET, 10 7 planta 08006 BARCELONA
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
By marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) on the contact form or presented on downloaded forms, Users expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that the provider needs their data to grant their request; the inclusion of the data in the remaining fields is voluntary. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the website OWNER are truthful and accepts responsibility for communicating any change in them.
The website OWNER informs and expressly guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred under any circumstance to third parties and whenever any type of transfer of personal data is to take place, their express, informed and unequivocal consent will first be obtained from the Users. All the data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary to provide optimal service to the User. Unless all of the data are provided, it cannot be guaranteed that the information and services provided will fully meet your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
In accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on personal data protection, the website OWNER complies with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the processing of the personal data it is responsible for, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR. The data are thus processed legally, fairly and transparently with regard to the interested party and they are adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The website OWNER guarantees that it has implemented the appropriate technical and organisational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has communicated adequate information to them so they can exercise them.